Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Messed up atc .. But it worked out for the best.

 Happy WOYWW (what's on your Work desk Wednesday)
 
 It's a great way to look around at other crafts desk and what they have going on.. for more in ->  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/
 
Well my last post you could see the bumble bee girl card ( atc ) that was going off for in a swap... Well dumb me .. I went outside to spray it    with sealer and got to close and make the bottom bleed. Hint Hint Hint ~  don't spray your sealer to close.  But I made her another one and    I think it turned out way better. So it just wasn't meant to be. Here is a photo of them.
 
and Just because she has to wait / had to wait I made her a matching one to go with it.
 
 
So here is all 3 of them together.. Im sending her the opps card just so she can see the difference.
 
 
Thanks for looking and Bee Happy. :-)


10 comments:

  1. Lovely Atc's. I like yellow & black as colour combinations also. Happy woyww Jill #26

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not normally a fan of "cute" stuff but these are adorable, such lovely work, Donna #46

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too, too cute! They look wonderful all together!
    Have a happy WOYWW :)
    no. 35

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are just great! i cant even see anything wrong with the oops one. How do you make them, the yellow stripes really stand out.
    Gill x 41

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW. Loving the ATCs. Such a cute design. Ali x. #48

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute, your recipient will love them! I really admire your drawing skills...as in, oh I just another....what?! I so couldn't 'just'!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The make me smile they ae so cute! Where do you swap? i swap at Swap-bot. I just started creating St. Patrick's Day ATC's for several swaps. Thank you for stopping by my post. Diane #111

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous ATC's
    Thanks for sharing
    Catiecuddles

    ReplyDelete