Tuesday, June 23, 2015

New Challenge for Lost Coast Designs

Hello everyone.. I'm going to make this supper short today.  I'm posting a few photos of my new stamp challenge for Lost Coat Designs.. They have 2 going on right now, the numbers challenge and the new tamp release event.( link on my page if you want to check it out) btw they have some super cool new stamps coming right now.. yea :-)   any way this is just an index card. I use a stencil for the background on it in the green and the rest I stamped on paper that I had prepainted and just cut them out and put everything together till I got what I liked.  Easy. I just played pretty much.   Well enough.. here you go.


Thanks for looking and have a awesome day.

5 comments:

  1. Love the color contrast here, great make :) Thanks for joining us at The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Nikki, its way brighter in person. It was a lot of fun.
      Thanks again Bert

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous creation Roberta! Thanks for sharing with us and for using our Lost Coast Designs stamps!
    http://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love It!! Thank you for playing in the LCD numbers challenge!!

    ReplyDelete