Thursday, February 20, 2014

New goodie on my work desk.

This is the kind of mess I left on my desk/ work space ... I think  it's a little bit of everything.
 
This is a range of cards to pocket notes to atc's.

 
This is a close up of the atc  for my swap.. cute little bumble bee girl.
 
 
And this is a cute card just to make any one feel better any day ~ it's not a birthday card.
 
 
 I hope you enjoy a peek at my desk/ work space and have a great day.. The stamps on the card is all from the Unity stamp company they are some great ones to choose from. This came from the stamp of the month plate.. and I love them.   
 


2 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous, love the little bumblebee girl, so cute!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, thank you. It dose seem a lot of people like the bee girl... now I just have to get it mail out.

      Delete