Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fun Tags any one can make.

Fun Tags any one can make.

This is something any one can do. You can cut your tag any size or shape you like.. it's your tag so make it how you want it.  Then you can use anything you want.. that's the fun part.

Ok well I wanted to make tags while I was in the hotel in SC..I didn't pack much stuff this time. This is card stock and some stamps that was in a pack ( easy to take ) and a few ink pads and a bottle of spray ink. I took Glimmer mist with me this time. And with limit stuff I was forced to make something on the wild side with lots of colors.. I like and I love them.  I love the bright bold and shininess of the tag. 
 What do you think?
 
My ink was Tim Holtz so I could use it as a water paint ..hinda..   I stamped the color on my work mat .. added a little water ant then  rubbed the card in it.  Who knew what I was going to end up with.  I will say the water made my card stock kind puff up and I didn't like that, but it all turned out well in the end.  Then I let them dry in the window. I could have used the
 
 
the hair dryer but I didn't.  Any way then I stamped away.  When I got what I liked I used a white gel pen to color in things and the green pen I had in my bag.  Last I sprayed it with the golden Glimmer mist. Then they are done.  Now the one on the right.. the butter fly is stamped on another piece of paper and cut out and them glued to the tag for a 3 D look .
 Just play... you never know what you will come up with.

4 comments:

  1. they are so cool, the colours are gorgeous and you never know what you are going to end up with do you.
    Gill xx 41

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill.. it was pretty fun to do and see what I came out with.

      Delete
  2. Hi Roberta,

    Cute ATCs! Experimenting is what it's all about, don't you think.

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Kay (5)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags the colours are gorgeous. Am a newbie to pens etc as I normally play with paint...will have a go. Dawn C WOYWW 249 #61

    ReplyDelete