Tuesday, September 23, 2014

WOYWW (what's on your Work desk Wednesday) Art Journaling, Mixed Media, Scrapbooking.

Howdy Howdy.. again :-)   Yep I'm still on the road.  This time I'm in Rochester New York.
 This time I had a birthday.. woo wee  big 49 for real.  Sound so strange to say that.  lol
Any way before I show you my doodles would like to say thanks to our host and give her link.
http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ If you would like to hop around from dest to desk to see what people are doing just drop in.. we would be glad to see ya.  And on for my pic.  keeping it short.
This is the 2nd sheet I did while waiting on my hubby to get in.

This is the one I started out doing in the morning.. then trying to fill in with things that I could recall that was big things that happened or so on in my life time.  like cell phones.. the wall coming down and the war and so on.

this is what the spread ended up looking like.
Thanks for peeking and hope every one has a blessed day.
 


7 comments:

  1. Great journaling spread.. And a belated Happy Birthday! Creative Blessings! Kelly #60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you for the peek at your bright and beautiful journal! Another belated Happy Birthday to you!

    Happy woyww to you!
    :)trisha
    #70 this week
    with a mish mash of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday - I just had my 50th and it was fabulous (don't know why but I am just loving being 50!!!!) Fab art journalling, very creative. Thank you for your visit to my table and laptray

    KraftyKaren #65

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your doodles! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #78

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated birthday wishes. Love the journal pages. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I’m late commenting. Hope that you have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #81 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great birthday page. Great art journal! Belated happy birthday. 49 is a very good age.
    Thank you for letting me look over your shoulder.
    Have a good week,
    Lisca#31

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pages. Sorry I'm so late visiting for WOYWW. Hugs, Chris # 16

    ReplyDelete